Are these clothes appropriate for a first date?

I have a first date coming up, and I want to know if my clothing idea is too revealing. I have very toned limbs, so I want to show them off. I was thinking a loose, flowy sleeveless top (bare arms, but shoulders and cleavage are covered), short (but not too tight) shorts, and strappy wedges. Is that showing too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• What you described it doesn't sound like its showing anything. You're fine.

What Guys Said 6

• It depends,of course, where you are going, and what impression you want to give. but since you want to showoff your limbs, that outfit will defintely accomplish that

This ensemble is informal and not too flirtatious; I'd say that you have made a good choice for many first dates!

• Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

In general it just depends where you're going for the date, what you're going to feel comfortable in, etc. So if you'll feel comfortable/confident wearing that, go for it.

• To me that sounds like a good first date outfit, it's cute yet conservative.

• you're thinking about this way more than the guy, I guarantee that

• that sounds nice to me

• Depends

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't do the strapless top if you're going with a short, unless it's really warm weather then. I would just wear either the top with a nice jeans and the wedges, or another top with the shorts. Personally, I wouldn't go like that, but maybe that's just me.

• I agree with CrystalMinds