What are American guys like when it comes to dating?

in general how are they like?though I know cultures varies across different cities...

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what country you are comparing us to. Also anything we say would be a massive generalization. But I will do my best. We are trained to be overly nice to women, that it often causes us to act weak. A lot of men, can't even pick what restaurant he takes the woman to, because he is afraid to upset the woman. One of the biggest complaints I hear from women is about how they can't find a "real man" that is confident and can make decisions. We also tend to feel unappreciated by women. So it is easy to impress us, if you really want to.

What Guys Said 7

• It's a mess honestly. Most people in America are out of shape and you're pretty much rolling dice on the next messed up person you're going to bump into. Guys in America are almost always looking for a hook up or one night stand. There are some good guys out there but most girls overlook them and leave them hanging.

• Yup heard about it...

• A bunch of gun-toting, beer-guzzling, pickup truck-driving, lumberjack figure-flaunting rednecks.

• Canadian all the way, I'm not boasting but we are attractive(generally) and usually funny and or charming and will never make anything your fault we have a tendency to say sorry for things that we had no part in effecting

• Fast and easy. Talking optional. Putting out mandatory.

• they are much more immature than men from other countries. They are also much more arrogant and uneducated

• Yeah, but you're still an ass.

• lol well I can live with that

• We love to fu*k

• how the hell would you know? you're an American yourself moron.. you need to be an outsider to see the difference

• my bad, wrong answer comment

• They are just the same with any other guy, just that they speak another language.

What Girls Said 3

• I would love to date an American guy. A lot of British guys are obsessed with getting drunk, swearing and casual sex!

• Impossible to generalize.

• Just like any other country. There are the good and the bad.

• nah, in general they are much worse than guys from other countries. Lower IQs, more immature, etc. You can look up the statistics if you want to argue