Hey all, any good texting starters?

So I'm sh*tty at texting... it's probably because I think too much about it haha. I'm going to text this girl tomorrow and I just want a simple but fun/good texting starter. Do you have any ideas? We both are going to the same college, so that's how I know her. We've texted on and off for the past 2.5 months, but we've never actually hung out yet. I've been trying and I just can't tell what's going on with her...like if she's interested or not :/

Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• Asking her opinion on something is always good; most girls like to feel like an expert and tell you what they think. (: If there's nothing that fits this category, do you have any classes together? Ask her about the homework, and when she responds, tell her it's been a crazy week (insert some details from your life here) and ask her how hers is going. Hopefully she will start texting you too, and you'll figure out more topics relevant to the both of you (shows you like, classes you hate, etc). It's kinda hard to help with specifics not knowing you guys personally ): sorry!

What Girls Said 2

• How are you doing? - that's always a good conversation starter :)

• Hey what are you up to?

What Guys Said 1

• Talk about something you did together.