Dating advice, What am I doing wrong?

I'm a guy in college and I have a hard time getting girls. I'm not socially awkward or anything it's just when it comes to girls I can only get so far. My friends tell me I have the potential to get a different girl every night if I wanted, but the reality is the exact opposite. I don't struggle to talk to girls but that's really all I seem to be able to do. I have an athletic body type and I'm a modest 5'10". I may not be the smartest person in every room but I am far from stupid. I'm a really easy person to get along with, and I try to treat everyone with respect. I fell as though I have a pretty good sense of humor, I love to laugh and don't take myself to seriously, but I can also be serious when I need to. I just really need some advice from a girls point of view or another male. What could I be doing wrong? What can I be doing better?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're doing nothing wrong.

You should just flirt with the girls, and put passion into it.

What Girls Said 1

• You sound like a decent guy, but if you really want to get a girl it's all in the initial approach. Don't be too hesitant, or a girl can just brush you off, but not too forceful or she'll think you're creepy as f***. Making your intentions clear is another good thing; A girl has to be up for the same thing as you, whether it's commitment or just a one-time thing.

What Guys Said 2

• Man we are all to told in this life if we want something to go after it, with confidence and to persevere. Same with girls, you want one go get her. In my opinion confidence is the key.

• yeah but how big is your c0ck? that's what reels the ladies in.