Is 20 too old to have no expierence with relationships?

I'm really depressed about it. I've been on a few dates but I've never had a relationship, never kissed, never slept with anyone. A few months ago I joined online dating and I got a pretty good response for such a small town, but finding good ones there is hard. Been out with a few of them but didn't like most and the one I liked didn't like me. Now I won't be here for the summer and can't date until September

I didn't really mind before college but recently I feel like I'm never gonna a boyfriend and end up as a crazy cat lady. Or even just one of those women who are in their 30s without children or even boyfriend. I mean nothing wrong with that, it's just not what I want. I've always wanted to get married and have a family fairly early in my mid to late 20s

I don't really get what I'm doing wrong either. I'm reasonably attractive, I'm not bitchy or stupid, just a bit shy. I study computer science so I'm around guys all the time but somehow it doesn't help

Most Helpful Guy

• It's too early to feel like that. There are a lot of people with little to no relationship experience. As for what you're doing wrong, that depends on what you're doing. Do you go out at all or do you hang out with friends? How do you talk to the guys you are in class with?

What Guys Said 4

• By who's standard are you judging that? don't let it be your focus and don't rush things. You only feel like its bad because you haven't had any of it yet. when you do, you'll wonder why you felt this way

• What do you mean I only feel this way because I haven't had any of it yet? Like I'd unpleasnatly surprised?

• Wow, I'm the same as you, I'm 20 and never kissed or held someones hand or been on a date. After I finished college I became depressed about it too, because I thought that I will never find anyone. I'm shy around people, and I feel like I'm falling behind in life somehow.

• nop, love never old. be yourself, one day you will meet the one.

• I hate when people say it's never too late and you're never too old because I'm 25 and in a similar boat

What Girls Said 1

• Awe, it will be OK. It's never to late for love hun! I'm 22, I didn't have my first kiss until I was 17 and it wasn't even good :/. I lost my virginity at 21 and now I'm 22. No, I'm not ugly either I'm just well, picky. and the only two guys I have ever cared about and went on dates with nothing really happened. Anyways, its OK give it time!