Should I feel insecure because the guy I'm dating has 2 female roommates?

So recently, I found out that the guy I've been crushing on since the end of August who I started dating in February has 2 attractive female roommates. I knew he had roommates in the beginning, and I knew he was getting new roommates 2 days before we started dating. I didn't find out they were women until he told me the last time we hung out. I have not actually met these women yet, because when I went over to his place for the first time they were both on vacation. But, due to Facebook I figured out who they were and noticed that they appear to be pretty wild and both single. They get drunk a lot, party all the time, etc. My boyfriend on the other hand is not that wild though, he rarely drinks, he does smoke weed, but he isn't that into bars and doesn't like clubs etc. I'm just afraid that if one of them were drunk and tried to do something with him that he wouldn't be able to resist...

I'm just really paranoid here because I feel like I have no idea what's going on and I do know he spends a lot of time with them. On the positive side he doesn't try to hide it from me, that he hangs out with them, etc. but every time he tells me it makes me really mad and I just don't know what to do. The other part that I don't get though is that we live sorta far from each other and I don't get to see him that often, but when I do he basically goes out of his way to see me. I don't really understand why he would be trying to have a relationship with me if he had something going on with one of them. I mean, afterall it would be a lot more convienent for him.

Any advice on what I should do? I know that he's only going to be staying with them for one more month until college gets out, but I just feel like I can't wait that long and now everyday I'm going to be thinking "What are they doing today?"

Am I just being paranoid?

And I'm not trying to be a clingy, jealous bitch. If I knew 100% they were just friends and everything was completely platonic, I would have no problem with him being friends with them. But I'm just afraid that it is or will end up being something more...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm on the fence here.

I roomed with a male and female friend once, and he slept with both of us at some point in time (her before we lived together and me during).

That being said, it's not really that much harder to nail your roommate than any other girl who comes over to party, so you either have to trust him or not trust him.

My advice is to get to be friends with the female roomies. Most girls won't make a move on a guy whose girlfriend they get along with. That being said, it doesn't mean he hasn't slept with them in the past ...

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't go for this, but if there roles were reversed and a guy asked this, he would be called insecure and jealous and the women would be all over him.

• You simply have to trust him.

It's really alright to worry about him.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it would help a lot if you actually met them, so you can get a feel for them and so that they get to see his girlfriend in person. most importantly though trust HIM even if you don't trust them. I very nice calm quick chat with him might help put your mind at ease too. just let him know how you feel

• Yeah, true. I'll probably be meeting them next weekend...

I mean honestly, I'm really not looking forward to meeting them but I do want them to know I exist. I guess who knows, I might like them and they might like me. I'll try to summon the courage to let him know I am concerned about it.