How can I relax and let things happen naturally in a new relationship?

I've been seeing this guy for a little over a month, and things have been going really well.

We are both very busy, but have gone on about five dates, and I've spent time with him and his coworkers a number of times. He also invited me along to celebrate his brother's birthday, even though it was just him, his brother, and their guy roommate.

I feel like having him invite me to be around people that are close with him is a good sign that he's not seeing anybody else, and that he genuinely does like me.

We have spent the night together, and I'll wake up to him pulling me closer to him, or running his hand over my side. I feel very comfortable with him, and I don't feel pressured to have sex. Although we did sleep together on our third date, we have many times since then, and I don't feel as though that's the only reason he's keeping me around.

I'm 23 and I've never dated someone or slept with someone without being exclusive, and I'm not sure how to just relax and go with the flow and let things progress steadily.

I'd like to ask him where he sees this going, but I don't want to push him away.

I like where things are going with us, and all signs point to him being interested, so how do I just take a minute, breathe, and let things happen?

What Guys Said 2

• Simply be yourself, respect your boundaries, and tell him if you don't like something.

• His behavior makes it sound like he digs you as much as you dig him. I don't see anything wrong with asking him if he's seeing anyone else, given that you have slept together. You're not pressuring him into anything; you're just asking a question. Save the "where is this going" question for at least another month, though.

What Girls Said 0