I need some advice on my ex's action's and why some guys act this way..Any advice would help

My ex and I broke up a year ago. Dated for 8 months. I was talking to my ex again for about a month in Feb. Then after a while I kinda stopped talking to him..I still had feelings for him and I was confused. The last time I talked to him in the beginning of March. I confronted him on how he treated me when we were dating and after we broke up. I told him how hurt I was and asked him why he did what he did. I was upset so I just blew up. All the stuff I didn't say when we broke up.

Well my ex boyfriend unexpectedly texted me late last night apologizing for the way he treated me in the past. That I was a great girl and I deserved a good man. He wanted to apologize and get it off his chest. I forgave him. We texted a couple more times and he told me he was on vacation. I said yea mentioned that I heard from his sister. He texted 'like always lol' Me and his sister are close friend's. I didn't text him back because I figured that was all he wanted to say but he ended up texting me an hour later saying 'Well goodnight I guess'. Why would he text me and say that? Thinking about it today I felt like he was trying to start a conversation and every text had lol in it like he was nervous..

I want to talk to him because I miss him, but I don't know if I should. I still have feelings for him and I do love him. He know's I do. He's mentioned that he loves me but doesn't know what he wants. My friend's say he's scared. He's mentioned to them that he needs to be alone and single for a while and focus on himself for a bit and get his life together.

Guy's why would you keep in contact with an ex? Why might he be acting this way? I'm an ex. Why would he try to stay in contact after he broke up with me?

I don't know if I should contact him or leave it. I really don't know what to do. I just don't want to lose him :/

What Guys Said 2

• You sound like a nice girl, and I hate to say this, but it sucks not knowing where you stand doesn't it?

I think he's interested, he was waiting for you to text him some more then finally gave up and went to sleep. He didn't want to send several message with no response because that would look desperate. You left him hanging so he waited an hour before saying anything.

You could probably have him back, but should you? The short answer is no, go date around for a while before getting back with this guy, You only dated for 8 months, might as well see if you can make it last longer with someone else. Take advantage of the fact that you're single and don't have children, date a lot of guys and see what works best for you. If you've dated 10 other guys and none stack up to this one then give him a call but I think after you've had the attention of quite a few other guys you won't miss this one so much.

Best of luck to you, think about what I've said. My guess is that you will do better.

• You do not want to lose him, but it's not clear what he wanted.You are interviewing for a period.

Ne istedigini farkinda olun.

What Girls Said 0