Why can't I get a boyfriend?

well I'm kind of shy around guys because of what happened in my past but I can only get dates online and not in person. I keep thinking somethings wrong with me. I'm cute and always happy so what's wrong with that? I'm even a great listener.

Most Helpful Guy

• Theres nothing wrong with you except you're under 18. In other words, you're still immature when it comes to relationships. You guys are so pressured to be "dating" and you shouldn't be. Go out, hang out with friends, and enjoy your time being a kid (yes, kid).

Relationships are stressful and can even be more stressful when you don't know what you're doing. Wait until you're a little older, and you'll see what I mean.

What Guys Said 1

• It must be that you don't spend your time a lot with men.

You should try moving out of your comfort zone that's always making you shy.

What Girls Said 1

• Give it a few years. I dated a guy when I was your age and it was just plain ridiculous. We were very immature and at each others' throats all the time. I'm almost four years older now (I'll be 20 in July) and you would not believe how much easier dating is. I'm more mature and it's just so much easier. I'm in no way past my prime or anything and I have a ton of time ahead of me to be young. I wouldn't even worry about a boyfriend at your age. You really don't want that drama right now.