Texting question! Any reason she didn't respond?

Okay, so yesterday I was texting this girl I just met. Her last text to me was "Haha I just want this weather over so it's not so cold to walk him outside!" (the weather is freezing and she's referring to walking her dog.) My response was "Yeah, its rough. I need winter over. Isn't it normally in the 50s by now? I just want to be able to golf haha"

So two parts to the question: first, was it a decent text? Just wondering because she didn't respond. She may have fell asleep because it was almost midnight when I sent the text, but I thought she would have responded in the morning if that was the case... and the second part is when should I ask her out? I was planning on asking her tomorrow about the weekend, but now that she ignored the text (or forgot to respond), I'm not sure when I should contact her to hang out. I don't want to come off too pushy, but I'd love to get together with her asap.

Thanks!

• Decent text. Contact her Tues or Weds to go out.
  • Decent text. Contact her after Weds to go out.
  • Bad text. Contact her Tues or Weds to go out.
  • Bad text. Contact her after Weds to go out.
  • Other. (Explain in comments)

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with your text. It was more of a statement, than a question so she probably didn't feel the need to respond in the morning. I think its a good idea to text her to hang out.

• Okay cool :) Would it be better to text to ask her out, or should I call her? I'm leaving towards calling her tomorrow...

• Calling is more personable than a text.

• Yeah, the only problem though is that we don't know each other well at all. I don't know. I might just flip a coin to decide :P

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she went to sleep and turned her phone on silent. Then forgot in the morning? Or her phone probably died.

What Guys Said 1

• Your text is just fine.

Perhaps, she's just busy, fell asleep, or she lost her phone.