Do you believe that you could date someone after so much hurt?

If you dated someone for 3 years.. and yall have definitely had yalls fair share of fights.. could you date them again? after yall lived together.. engagement... ?

well, he cheated on me.

supposively, a baby was his.

a year later, turns out it's not.

could you look past all of the hurt and pain & be with someone that you truly love & believe makes you happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not worth getting back with that someone again.

What Guys Said 2

• Did you two ever resolve your fights? Do you know why you fought in the first place, and why you broke up? A breakup after an engagement is pretty serious. You two would be very likely to break up again unless you think you can resolve the issues that caused him to leave in the first place.

Also, it's important to note that people rarely cheat just once. It is very likely that he has or will cheat again, sooner or later.

• I will feel so hurt but there is no option..!

You should go ahead...!

Date some one else...who can accept your child too

What Girls Said 2

• No I wouldn't take a cheater back.

• Only if both people were dedicated to working past it. There is also a line drawn. I'm not sure that I could get over being cheated on, but some people can. It will take a lot of work on both sides though.