Is he still into me?

I met this guy last week, I talked to him for about two days after exchanging numbers..(met online...yeeeaaaaah). He was so persistent about meeting me! I tried to ignore his emails but for some reason, I could not ignore him to save my life! So finally I let him talk me into meeting up with him (after doing an extensive background check to make sure he wasn't a crazed serial killer, even though he was a cop..) Since I'm temporarily without a car he offered to pick me up.. We met up and we drove around and hit it off immediately, he told me I looked pretty.. And while I was texting my friends to let them know I was alright he was doing all these flirty things like messing with the phone screen and finally we just held hands and then his hands were on my thigh. Nothing sexual. Well when we got back to his place we talked some more watched a movie, cuddled, kissed, like we were dating for awhile.. Next day he took me out to eat, all over the state, always wanted to hold my hand and me in public.. I thought I was staying one day with him but it turned out to be 3 days. He wanted me to stay another day but couldn't. When he dropped me off I gave him a hug and a kiss, told him I had a great time and that I hope we can hang out soon.. He replied with 'we'll if there's nothing going on this weekend, well hang out again' or something along those lines. Now, it just doesn't feel right like it did when I was with him.. This is going to sound stupid but his tone when texting seems different.. I don't text him first he always texts me even after the three day date. But I don't know I think my mind is getting to me because I haven't really talked to him that much or got to know him that well before we spent three days together..what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the whole situation is weird. He sounds like some dude who rushes relationships for whatever reason (emotional insecurity? profound desire to get laid ASAP?) and you sound like you have spine or are just easily manipulative. But at least you're second guessing yourself. That's a good start.

Not even sure what advice to give - not quite sure what it is you're asking exactly.

What Guys Said 3

• He thought he was going to have sex woth you...He became disappointed when that didn't happen. I'm guessing you are not the first girl he met on-line and probably after another woman. I wouldn't advise doing what you did again. There are millions of dudes out there, don't act like he the last man left on earth. Hypothetically if that was me and I liked you--after that weekend, I'd already be setting up the next date. Hope this helps ... ;)

• Sounds like he got lazy afterwards.

• He's still into you.

Things just got a little awkward.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is still into you.