Is she interested in something more?

I dated this chick for a month (we're mid 20s) before we stopped. At one point we even kissed right before we officially stopped dating but she stated she "felt no spark". Since then, we've had our ups and downs but we are talking again and seemingly closer than before. She stated weeks ago we are "just friends" and no longer dating.However, she has mentioned that she has thought about having me sleep over on occasions. Why would a girl be thinking this if she "feels no spark at all"? Not to mention, the last time we went out to the movies we were holding hands for a while before the movie started. A few days ago, we went out and she said she wanted me to stay over. I agreed and stayed with her for the night, during which we held helds quite a bit and we cuddled the entire night. Does she have feelings for me? If so, why would she deny and say otherwise? Logically, as a guy, it makes no sense. Mind you, the last serious relationship she had was years ago and she was very hurt when she broke up with her ex. Thanks for your thoughts!

Most Helpful Girl

• She sees you as a friend, but doesn't wanna be lonely so she's using your feelings for her to string you along so she'd have someone to do coupley things with but will still be free to look for other guys in the meantime. Don't be that guy. Tell her you know what she's doing and that you won't allow that, but at the same time, you're alright if she wants to really date you for you. And whaddya know, maybe that will get her to really think. You know how girls like when guys get all stern.

What Girls Said 3

• As a fellow girl, she kind of sounds like she's being douchey lol. I would never tell a guy I felt "no sparks" if I wasn't sure that I felt no sparks, and chances are, I wouldn't suddenly change my feelings about him or decide to send mixed signals. I would just ask her a straightforward question about it, nothing rude but something that leaves no room for her to brush off the question. whether you're a guy or a girl, it's not cool to play games it's pretty simple to realize if you like someone or not like someone, you know?

• Hells freaking no. There is no way I would invite some dude I just want to f*** to sleep over. When I used to do that, I would tell them that I don't do sleep overs so at the end of the night they have to go and that was if they were lucky enough to know where I lived. There was cuddling, no holding hands when he takes you out ,and there was absolutely no cuddling. You come in, do your business and get the hell out. Doing all of what she is doing is how a girl gets feelings for a guy. Its unwise. I know my way seems cold but that's what friends with benefits is. She can't attach things to it as she feels like cause that will just be her trying to have it both ways. No way don't let her use you as her emotional crutch until she finds "the one" (who more than likely might be an Ahole)

• Yes she is

What Guys Said 0