How do you Harvard reference a website in text?

I want to reference this text

link

but not sure how.

also how do you do the end of text references at the end

thanks

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• In text : You need to include the name of the author, the date of publication of the text and the page number you are referring to. If you are citing from an internet site, you do not need a page number, but you still need to indicate the author and the date

Paraphrase - E.g. In X article john (2013) says bla bla bla

Direct quote- As john says: "bla bla bla." (John 2013) in X Article

Bibliography: Include the name of the author, the date of publication, the name of the website, the URL address and the date on which you visited the site.

John, G. 2013. Ask john online edition.[Online]. Available: link .[18 April 2013]

Since you don't have a clearly defined author your author would be the name of the company (I.E Premier inn)

• but that's why I'm stuck, because the website in the link that I want to reference doesn't have an author. I already know how to reference ones with an author

• The last sentence I gave you "Since you don't have a clearly defined author your author would be the name of the company (I.E Premier Inn)" so instead of having an authors name in the authors spot you'll have the name of the entity that that is the focus of the website