Guys - Would you date a girl with pimples?

What if a girl was really beautiful on the inside and out but she had pimples, would you date her? What if she had a lot of pimples on her face, would you be interested? What do y'all think about a girl with pimples? What are y'all's thoughts?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I know a lot of guys who date girls with acne and acne scars. I have a couple myself and yet guys will always tell be how beautiful or sexy I am and I'm never worried about getting a date for any sort of activity. It's just a matter of being a good/pretty person on the inside that counts. Guys will go out with me because I make them laugh, because they like my company, because they like the way I look. The exception are guys who don't want relationships. They sort of scatter very quickly or tend not to call, etc. They're a dime a dozen and don't need to concern you because a nice fellow is just around the corner...