Girls, would you rather date an average but interesting guy or a hot but boring guy?

Alright girls, here's my question for you. Would you rather date:

Guy A: More average looking physically, not ugly but not particularly attractive, but has a lot of similiar and cool interests and has a great personality

or

Guy B: Very physically attractive, gets a lot of attention from women, but you share almost no common interests, he sleeps around, and he has a crappy personality.

• Guy A
  • Guy B

Most Helpful Girl

• Attraction definitely matters, but I don't need the "hottest" physically. I just need the attraction to be there. If he meets that qualification, then the rest of my importance is placed on personality. That being said, if the average looking guy is attractive to me, then this is a no-brainer. I have no interest in a boring, jerk that sleeps around. If I do not find the average guy attractive, then I would pick neither. I would never pick guy B.

What Girls Said 10

• Girls, would you rather date an average but interesting guy or a hot but boring guy?

Guy B as physical attraction is important to me and I'm not going to bypass that when likely the guy approached me or considered me based on my looks.

Sharing interests isn't important to me that's what I have friends and I find most guys think they have a great personality when it's truly crappy so it's pretty much the same to me

• Guy A.

Who would want a guy that sleeps around?

I don't see the point of dating someone who doesn't interest you.

The relationship can only last so long.

• Definitely Guy 1.

• physical attractions matters...if guy A is not attractive to me, I wouldn't do anything with him.

• for sex, guy B

• Take the man whore out of him and I'd pick B

• average but interesting guy definitely. I've dated hot boring guys before, and it was a drain.

• guy A. I generally feel more attracted to guys I have an emotional connection with..good personality, intelligent, good interaction. This also makes me feel sexually attracted. I feel nothing for hot guys who are just hot with nothing else to offer. Not even sexual desire.

• Looks is subjective tho. All my girl friends say my new boyfriend looks really average, especially compared to all my exes but I think he's the hottest man in the world... so... Who can really say guy A or guy B? I don't think many people would like to be with a boring guy...

• def A

What Guys Said 3

• Women like guys that are dull and boring. Not to mention horrible hygein is alluring to women

• they all lie . They would all pick B

• hahahah nice answer...

seems like one of the girls voted your answer down

• Take that "sleeps around" bit out, and most women would pick guy B.

Attraction matters. If they're not attracted to guy A, it's not happening. But a most "average" guys are still attractive to some women, just a smaller pool of them.