Girl says we have a connection but won't let me kiss her.

So the first time I hung out with this girl was when I was visiting my parents back home and we ended up drinking

Quite a bit and we made out heavy. I noticed through the night she would try to impress me. We met up next day for lunch and had great conversation but I had to leave in the evening to fly back to where I live.

For the next month we texted a bit but she wasn't very proactive about contacting me. Then by chance I found out she would be in a neighboring city while we were on our respective business trips. I invited her to hang out with me for 3 days and we spoke on the phone for two hours just talking. She kept saying "wow you know exactly what I'm thinking" and I felt a connection.

Fast fwd to the trip and we had a blast. Every night I would sneak into her room we would lay together, talk, and cuddle but when I went for the kiss she would never let me. I tried multiple times and I wouldn't stop until after maybe 6 tries (as long as she was smiling). Haha. She said it was a gut feeling she wouldn't tl me more.

Though She told me her secrets, asked me what I look for in a girl, told me she wasn't seeing anyone, agreed with me that she felt more connection with me on this trip, that she thought I was a cool guy. When I said I want to see her more often but it might b hard because we live in diff cities...she assured me we still could.

When we were parting for our flights, I tried one more time in a semi-private place to kiss her and again she wouldn't let me. She wouldn't tell me why. Its starting to make me really wonder. Ladies what do you think? Thanks!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that she just want to take it slow.

She gets the kiss as something sexual and wants to defer it to a future date, and just want to see if the two of you are compatible for a relationship.