Dating my ex's brother to get back at him, need advice.

I;ve been doing it for a few weeks now and he has started to have feelings for me and it's getting annoying because I have to pretend like I care to keep it going. What should I do that will have a devastating effect on both brothers

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, you don't need advice, you seem to have a firm grasp of what you're doing. What you do need is help and a lot more than what you can gather off a website. You truly need psychological help in the worst way.

As far as my take on what you're doing. For starters, lets talk about immorality. Granted you dated the first brother most likely out of a chance meeting and there's nothing wrong with that. For whatever reason the relationship ended, IT'S OVER! Get over it, come to terms with it and get on with your life.

Instead, you decide to take revenge, which is already a repulsive and immature move , but to do it with HIS BROTHER?! You are one psychopathic piece of work. That's where you totally lost your morality. Don't think that I'm just blaming you either, his brother is at fault in this too. Some lines as a brother you just don't cross.

Additionally, you want to cause pain to the brother, who most likely did NOTHING to you. I guess you're justifying this as collateral damage in effort to maximize the revenge on the first brother you dated. This further validates my claim that you're totally psychopathic and have no regard for anyone's feelings except your own.

You have a mentality that even some animals (being some species mate for life) crossing lines that some species don't. Then you have the nerve to be boastful about it, as if you have just accomplished some lifetime achievement. In reality, you have done nothing but devalue yourself as a woman and as a human being.

As for the devastation, its quite possible you have already done more than enough as I am certain this has already put a strain on their relationship, if not severed it completely. I'm not telling you this to congratulate you, but I am saying this in the hopes that you will realize what you have already done or the lasting potential it may have with you doing it and hopefully find some grain of remorse in that heartless soul you have and come clean with them and end this foul act.

The only advice I can give to you to you that is useful is to end this charade by walking out of both brothers lives and walking into a mental institution and seek the help you desperately need. Even if you feel jilted by the first brother, I cannot think of anything that he could have possibly done to deserve this kind of payback. Hopefully someday you will wake up, grow up and wise up and actually become someone who respects herself enough to know the difference between ethically sound and ethically inept. At least then, even if they could never forgive you for hat you've done at least they might find comfort in the fact that you did eventually learn morality and self respect.

What Guys Said 9

• Smh:l that's really messed up...it literally puts you in the category of straight bitch. Sorry! But my advice? Leave that boy alone because what goes around comes around...karma girl:) the universe tends to fix this kinda stuff on its own...so whatever he did (ex) I'm sorry for you but you're doing wrong and it's gonna come back and bite you in the butt! also what kinda brother would do that?! I know I'll be surprised right? Lol so best thing to do tell your current (the bro) the truth and move on to something better and just laugh at your ex for what he could have had;) good luck to ya!

• That is so bitchy. His brother has done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment from you. If you wanna get back at someone, It's better to do an appropriate prank on them. Pretending to date his brother without the brother knowing that you are faking your attractiveness towards him is lame. There are better things you could be doing. Get a life.

• Um...here's a better idea: DON'T DO IT! Why on earth would you want to do something like this?

• Kill yourself :)

That'll devastate them both AND rid the world of another waste of oxygen! Talk about hitting 2 birds with one stone! :D

• Why are you asking for help? Being a b*tch is something you are doing alright on all by yourself.

• you sound like a pathetic loser. don't you have better things to do, like go play in traffic?

• For what? breaking up with you? deal with it

• Immature as all hell...remind me not to date you if I ever were to meet you

• You suck as a human being. Why hurt is brother over something that your ex did to you? People like YOU are the reason that I don't date.

What Girls Said 8

• If you want advices here's some:

1st: dating only to get back is lame

2nd: playing with someone's feeling is wrong

3rd: if you're annoyed then stop pretending and tell the truth

4th stop acting like a b*tch or don't wonder if guys treats you bad next time

• Erm, my advice is rewind time and don't be so immature! And why do you want to hurt the brother when he's done nothing to you? I would think your ex would want to hurt him because he's jumped straight into a fling with the girl he only just split up with!

Just stop doing it - move on with your life for God's sake.

• Wow you're a f***in bitch! You don't need advice you need to grow the f*** up and stop playing games little girl! So one brother dump your ass so you think dating aka f***ing his brother will hurt him? Really honey your ex doesn't care about you that's why he dump your ass! And playing games with the other brother is just wrong I hope he dumps you too!

• No. NONONONO- pull back now. This is not going to make you feel better. It's not. Leave that family alone.

• GAH. No, this is wrong, wrong, wrong. You only date someone if you -like- them, not as revenge. Geez.

Break it off and come clean. Then leave those two poor boys alone.

Grr. >:(

• That's a terrible, selfish thing to do.

• And you are proud of this why? It seems like you have "being a bitch" all under control. I can't believe there's women like you.

• Karma bites hard. Don't date for pay back