Would you date someone like yourself?

Do time like yourself that much that you would date someone like you?

• Oh, hell no!
  • Of course!
Woops...autocorrect.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I wanted someone exactly like me, I'd take my mirror out to dinner. I like someone I have a lot in common with, but if we're too close to the same, it gets boring and you don't get to explore new interests, try new things...

What Guys Said 12

• For awhile I took myself out on dates pretty regularly. After all, I was always available and I could always be certain I could get myself drunk and then go home and take advantage of myself. And there were never any awkward moments the next morning. What's not to like?

• At first I thought "Aw hell no, I would get so irritated of seeing my own faults in that person! I need someting different and fresh."

But then I realized that I easily can get an intimate understanding of that person, and we may also be into the same sexy perverted stuff. I'm alright with this x3

• It was fun but we didn't have anyone "opposite" to keep us from doing wild fun stuff - like jumping off a cliff.

• nope. We'd kill each other. And then eat each other alive. And after that... we'd never speak to each other again.

• I think I could date someone like me :)

• Yes, yes I would. Not entirely like me perhaps as having some differences is great, but the underlying personality? Sure.

• Probably not.. I would like the super introverted nature of them but everything else nooooooooo haha

• No, that would be boring. Opposites attract for a reason.

• Yes. I don't like it when someone is too different.

• I would totally date myself, I mean, if I didn't

like myself, how could I expect others to? ^.~

• vote B

• Clearly. When you look up the definition of: "perfect", my picture is next to it.

What Girls Said 18

• I am already dating someone like me.

• I might, but I think it would be too intense. I like people who are more laid-back to even me out.

• Yes, we would have so much to talk about, the same interests, the same character, and beliefs.

We could have so much fun together and would really understand each other.

I think it would be a good thing :)

• Yeah I like myself, sorta, but date someone like me would be very incompatible since I'm stubborn and got a lot of trust issues. so HEEEEELL NO lol

• Make good friends? Absolutely. Date? I doubt it.

• I wouldn't`t call myself conceited or anything but I am a very loving person and very loyal to people I love. I would date someone like me.

• Probably not. I'd want more diversity and tension in a relationship - if they were just like me it would get awfully boring.

• Not exactly like myself, since I want to be the one "dominating" in the relationship, if you know what I mean. But someone similar? Sure. It would be good to have someone close to me who understands and accepts me. And similar interests never hurt a relationship.

• hell yeah! maybe not all of them like me some aspects would have be different! but it would be nice you can have fun and hate people together!

• I'd prefer someone who is less extroverted but other than that, yes.

• Probably not. When I sit down and reflect on myself, I wonder how my friends stand me. I don<t think I'd be able to date someone like myself. I'm too indecisive and shy when it comes to things like that. It would be worse on a larger scale.

• Yes, because I have a good handful of issues and would love if a guy could understand them

• no cause he might make poor decisions too.

• No, I wouldn't want to date someone crazy!

• I would want someone with different kinds of flaws than I.

• I am awesome so I would definitely date someone like me.

• I doubt that I could.

• Nope I'm not happy with the way my life has gone.