What are your reasons for not dating?

What are your reason for deciding not to be on the dating came anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• no one interests me anymore... I want to do fun stuff, adventurous stuff... most guys put on an act around me... I want someone down to earth and not someone thinking about a realtionship but just a connection and enjoying life, no attachments, or possessiveness... I can't do that sh*t again.. I am too free of a spirit... I think I will be single for life!

ok here's a secret I am that same person I am afraid of dating! dream of a guy who wants to be with me for life and I know how I get when I like a guy and never want to let him go... ughhh... the simple answer: fear! :O

+ I'm hung up on my ex..

What Guys Said 3

• I'll always love women,without a doubt. I've had my share of drama in the past. Last year I went through a lot (nothing to do with dating) But got through it. I'm looken to move out to minnosota,pursuing jobs. If I get in an ltr where I am currently and offered a job out of state, that's trouble lol

• Don't wanna deal with girls drama anymore. I want simple...yet to be found.

• I married the Love of my Life - why would I waste my time looking for second best

What Girls Said 4

• I feel like I've wasted enough time dating and I can't really do that anymore because of my hectic schedule.

• because I'm a mess of insecurities and fears and never really know what I really want. so I just figured it's better if I avoid dating until I get my s*** together.

• Afraid of getting hurt.

• No one asked me out... Lol