Should I kiss him in public even thought we aren't going out?

I want to kiss him but I don't know how he feels about pda we hug goodbye in front of everyone and he picks me up and we have this inside joke about hugging...hes kinda shy and he's only had one girlfriend this entire school year that I know nothing about ...im not sure if I want to go out with him yet because I've been hurt very badly by some one I was recently "in love" with...but I do want to kiss him in public and makeout and stuff when we are alone...how do you guys feel about this situation ? and how do I ask him if he's okay with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's young and ripe. Kiss him, he will most likely like it. Not only that but it might open up his feelings for you. Some men just need a little nudge or a brush of a set of lips :).

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe you could start slowly, with like a little peck on the cheek and see if he's ok with that. Then, after like 2 or 3 times, "accidentally" kiss the edge of his lips and watch his reaction, only then can you probably give it a try. you might want to try in private first though, just to save you the embarrassment of him pushing you back in public...

Good luck!1

• Nest time you are together, ask something along the lines of "where are we at?", then move on from there. He's probably going to be okay with it though

What Girls Said 2

• ok from my point... never ask! and some guys like a kiss on the lips but a girl randomly! depending on the guy... when you go to hug him! kiss his cheek and hope he gets the memo from then on

• i would just ask 'do you want a kiss?' and smile/ flirt with him. and if he doesn't say anything, steal a kiss from him.