How can you tell the difference?

So, I've been talking to this guy for 10 months and we are both 16. The other day we were sitting down side by side. He put his hand on my knee and asked me for a kiss and we did. It was open mouth but nothing heavy because we were in public, so just a little kiss. He smiled at me afterward. Then after that we were talking and I glanced down and I couldn't help but notice... It looked like he might have had a b*ner... If he did, he certainly wasn't trying to hide it. Which isn't like him to be like that. So that makes me think that maybe he didn't have a b*ner and it was just that his jeans were a little tight on his stuff? I'm not sure which it is or which is more likely. What do you guys think? I'm not a dude so I don't really get how that all works for you relating to girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• could be, but maybe was just the pants.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd guess he might've had one; though, I'd put my money on a chubby but not a full boner (that is, half way between boner and no boner).

• So you are 16 not 18-24?

What Girls Said 1

• he might have a little but could be because the jeans as well. the only way to know is to touch it tho. it's kinda tricky with jeans ;)