Is it OK for him to kiss girls on the cheek while he has a gf?

There's a guy that I like who has recently gotten a girlfriend. We used to hook up for a while but obviously that stopped but pretty recently I saw him and he was drunk, and gave me a really long kiss on the cheek; like really close to my lips. Obviously I just thought of it as no big deal because he's drunk but like I'm wondering if it's OK for him to do that while he has a girlfriend? Apparently a few weeks ago, he was going around at parties and giving all his friends kisses, even attempting to kiss them in the lips, but he was very drunk. I just think it's weird for him to do that with me since we do have history together and like I'm pretty sure he still knows that I have feelings for him

Most Helpful Guy

• No, No, No! LOL ~

Not a good idea. This is like asking whether it would be okay to swim with some Great White Sharks... hoping that you'd just not get bitten.

The rule of thumb is you can only kiss a girl on the cheek if she is your Mom, or your Aunt, or a Cousin.

I NEVER kiss my girl-dash-friends on the cheek; not even a little peck. Partly because I would like it too much as a guy, and mostly because my wife would chop my nuts off. LOL

• I know this is a bit of a derail but swimming with Great White sharks sounds awesome FYI

Also your rule of thumb lol. You are an American.

• I am an American, thank you for calling me that. Conservatives like me wear that Title with Pride, and service. (I was in the ARMY).

Actually, the Carcharodon Carcharias is not as vicious as people often think... they kill less than 100 people a year worldwide. We (as humans) are far more deadly than any animal on this planet. We kill everthing we see (unfortunately)...

What Guys Said 3

• Where are you from? Culturally could be different. If he is drunk he's probably being too flirty. Good luck to his new girlfriend. Haha.

• I would say no, how would he feel if ou did the same? Clearly inconsiderate of your feelings

• Kiss on the cheeks is fine.

But kiss on the lips is not.

What Girls Said 2

• A peck would be OK, a long kiss is a little awkward.

• Cheeks are OK, lips aren't.