If texting between me and a girl I like have become boring, will a hang out turn things around?

I get I shouldn't worry what a girl or anyone thinks. But I don't want her to think I am boring before I even get to ask her to hang out or go on a date. I think me texting her have become boring to her. She still responds, but it MAY get to a stage where she is responding like it's a chore, not because she really wants to text me back. I have known her for a little more than two weeks now. Should I go for it and text her about hanging out? I really would like to get to know her more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Please hang out with her. I have been trapped in a "texting-only" type relationship and the attraction waned. I'm so angry because he is a great guy and in the beginning we used to text/call daily, then it dropped to just texts, then texting once or twice a week--then..not a damn thing. Pick up the phone and ask her to hang out!

• Are you sure I should call her? How bad can texting her to hang out be?

What Girls Said 1

• Yup I think you should go for it if you like her and want to know more about her etc. it will let her know your definitely interested and things might work out. Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Most likely, yes

• Yes, hanging out will do a big great job.

You should really text her.