Me and a guy have been talking for a week

We've hung out everyday and ever night except yesterday and today://he didn't text me one time today.. He acts like he's really REALLY interested in me when we're together in person, but I feel like he's less interested over the phone. Especially since he didn't text me at all today and he usually texts me goodmorning and goodnight..): Do ya'll think he's interested and just busy right now? Or that he's not interested..://I know I sound dumb.. I'm just panicking that I did something to make him lose interest.. I really like him..://please.. Advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably wouldn't have hung out with you so often if he didn't like you. One day is not a big deal. He's probably just busy. And I know that waiting period SUCKS because you're anxious and stuff, but he wouldn't ignore you, he obviously likes you or he wouldn't have spent so much time on you. If you don't hear from him in another day text him hey. It's not a big deal.

What Guys Said 1

• He's just busy.

He's really interested so you don't have to worry about anything.

What Girls Said 1

• Dont sweat it. He is probably just busy. Girls tend to worry about no contact. I'm sure its all fine