Does the dating scene suck now?

For men, in my opinion it does. Guys have to approach the woman, do this, do that, and she will stay say no and waste his time and money smh. I haven't approached in 2 years, I'm 23 now. I will not waste my time on any woman (attractive or not) because I won't waste my time on her knowing she will say no to me. It seems like dating and trying to get a girlfriend is a job now, it doesn't seem fun at all. Does the dating scene suck now? It's completely in women's favor. Thank god I'm single and don't try.

Most Helpful Guy

• Agreed. Its sh*t.

However I think you are going the wrong way with your actions. Putting less effort into meeting women just makes it worse. IMO the only way you can have a decent amount of options as a guy (taking out extremes of looks, money and status) is by approaching huge amounts of women.

What Girls Said 3

• 0|0
  • I don't think it sucks. If you are happy being by yourself then its good that you don't need to try.

• What do you mean now? It has always been that way. Deal with it, sour grapes.

• Alright then

• Maybe to some men, but there are guys out there who have no problem with the dating scene. It's just an disadvantage to you and others out there. Keep playing, even if you lose.

• I haven't approached a woman in 2 years. Why waste my time and money knowing she will say no? I'm gonna be alone for a long time because I'm not approaching a female or asking her out again.

What Guys Said 3

• its always been like this unfortunately

• Agree with you 100%. I was in a relationship 3 years back, but she cheated on me with her own uncle. That's when I decided to remain single forever. Women aren't worth it. And you're right about them saying no. Unless you're insanely rich or outrageously good looking, there is NO WAY a woman will agree to date you. That's the reason its not worth putting in the effort to woo a woman, when you're sure that she's gonna reject you. And your faithful hand is always there if you want to relieve your sexual urges and if it becomes too much to be satisfied by your hand, there is always the option of prostitutes. And it is a fact that 'love' is only for good looking men from the high society. Common men don't have the privilege of dating. Women know that they're in high demand, so they enjoy playing with a man's life. I'm proud of the decision I have taken. After a few years, I'll adopt an orphan or homeless kid and become a single father. I don't need any woman in my life. And I appreciate you for taking this decision of not dating women.

• It's not that it sucks...it's just that there are not any girls worth the time or money. They whine, complain, lie, play games, then say we don't love them enough.

• Obviously this is an opinion. Guys seem to think that all girls are the same... I honestly don't need extra attention and to be spoiled 24/7. I would probably be one of the most relaxed gf's out there. Probably why I'm still single tho haha. :)

• It is an opinion, but same can be said about guys...though the question was toward women.The girls I've been around lie, cheat, and backstab even when you're good to them. They still crave attention, love, and exaggerate their boyfriends actions making it seem they are the worst in the world just to get attention. They manipulate instead of actually asking or expressing their own feelings. But guys are bad too so it's not just women ;)