Boyfriend sends sexual messages via text & on dating sites.

we are both 23 & have been together for 19months. I have a daughter to my ex who is 21 months. this is the 3rd time this has happened...i end up getting a gut feeling he is messing around & creep his text messages or email. I find sexual messages back and forth with these girls he meets online. he says he has never met up with any of them & was never going to. it's just when he's at home bored or if he drinks everclear... he cries & says he's sorry & doesn't wanna lose me or my daughter. I don't know what to do because I feel like if he was happy with me then he wouldn't even be registered to these sites. after the 3rd time I told him he does it again that's it. now I see he was registered to a site the day after our fight over this happened but there is no emails back and forth only girls to him. please help :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Texting or should I says sexting is cheating ! Is still a form of betrayal no matter which way you look at it. Ask him to stop or you may have to find someone who has a little more respect for you. Good luck sweetie, and remember to follow your instinct at all times. That's why we have them. Xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• What do you need help with?

He's disrespecting you and you're allowing him to do it. Once you let them get away with it you set a precedent that nothing happens!

Dump him!

• if you're not okay with it... then ditch him.

he's playing tiger woods with you!

• Theres nothing to figure out. Simply find someone else. Even if you don't its better to be alone than to be with someone who disrespects you. Is that the example you want to set for your daughter?