I just met a girl that I really like and want to take her out how should I play this out ?

Me and my boys went to the bar and we met up with some girls that my one buddy knows and so I met one of the girls and we really hit it off. We were at the bar talking, telling funny stories, teasing each other and even talking about what we are looking for in the opposite sex. It felt like we really connected and we both had a lot of the qualities we were looking for in the opposite sex. She just broke up with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago and it was about two months ago that I had ended with my ex. When we were about to leave I told her I would really like to take her out to dinner and she agreed smiling and very happy. We exchanged numbers and I told her whenever you are ready to go out to dinner just text me and let me know. It is has only been two days, but she has not text me or anything since we last hung out. I'm really interested in this girl and I really believe this thing between us could go somewhere. So what I'm wondering is if I should give in and text her and ask her out to dinner again or should I wait til she texts me and wants to go out to dinner

Most Helpful Girl

• Go ahead and make a move, you text her first and ask her out.

What Girls Said 1

• definitely text her. Trust me- she is probably just as nervous as you and thinks you should make the first move. It is proper etiquette for the guy to ask the girl out. Take her to a nice dinner :) good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Give it some time, especially if you both agreed that she were to text you first. After all, It's only been two days. If she still doesn't text you she might just be waiting for you to initiate something. In which case, I wouldn't wait any longer than a week.

Keep in mind though that she may not be ready to move on super quick. So just get your foot in the door and keep in touch until she's ready. Good luck!