Planning a trip with my girlfriend...What's really going on?

I've been dating my girlfriend for almost 5 months,everythings been going great,we have fun on all of our dates,we laugh,have good convo, ect,I've met her friends.We recently talked about going out to Vegas,this was actually her idea,she surprised me with it,So I told her that would be fun,and started planning things.As of this weekend,nothing had been booked yet,We met up for lunch,while we were talking,I brought up the trip,and she seem to get a little nervous,like she wanted to put it off maybe,I pressed her as to why,but she just clammed up,until afterward when we were in my car,She tells me,I feel like you're moving faster than me,that your giving me more than I can give you.I was

at a loss for words,literally,A month or so ago,she told me,if we're going to get closer,we need to spend more time together,So I was really confused,I reminded her of what she said.

Long story short,the night ended well,I met her mom,and we're still going to Vegas.I probably don't have anything to worry about,what do you think.

Most Helpful Girl

• She might not be ready to commit, and she sees you as a long term prospect. Be patient with her, same happened to me, a trip we planned after being dating 4 months, we went to a wedding of one of my college former classmates and we spent time with my best friend. 60% of the trip was a disaster, we missed the ferry cause it was at an island... so many things. But now, almost three years later,(April 30) we LOL when we remember about our first trip. Not saying is your story, but just don´t get frustrated if she gets nervous or impatient or doesn´t know how to act under certain setbacks during the trip.

What Girls Said 7

• Keep the focus on the fun right now and don't get all heavy on her. Show her you can be super fun and not demand her to "give" you more than she's willing. Tell her to chill you just want a great vacay with her...Vegas is awesome! Have a great time! don't do a drive through wedding tho hahaha!

• I understand this exactly!

We girls, one day it feels really good.

And the other day a little less.. those feelings can be really complicated

So probably when she came up with the idea, she did not really think good about it.

She just said it, but later that idea that she wanted.. changed again.

I think that's all.. and yeah a vacation like that is also a big deal !

Maybe just now she realized =3

• i think she's trying to say to you - she needs her space.

she probably finds you too clingy if you're with her 24/hrs during the trip. :)

• Nah, you should just see how it goes from there. Just let time come into effect!

• You need to give her enough time to prepare.

• he asked her about something SHE SUGGESTED...but if he never brought it up I bet she would have assumed he wasn't paying attention/didnt care/forgot..seems like its a lose-lose situation for him but according to women its still his fault somehow...

• She wants you to pay for it.

• maybe she's not rready yet

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's normal for people to get anxious about a relationship from time to time. From past experience, 'rushing' a relationship tends to end badly. She's probably really into you and the idea of this trip kinda seemed too soon for her. Just talk to her like you did and try to find the true reason behind her feelings.

• My take up to your "month ago" part was simple: she knows the dude she's gotten involved with, won't like it very much that she flew to Vegas with another dude (you).

Since it is water under the bridge now, that was not a valid guess. Count your blessings. And NEVER remind girls about things they may have said in the past.

• Girls say she's isn't ready.

Guys say she wants the D.