20 soon 21 never had a date/kissed before? help please

hello,

so I'm 20 in college right now soon to be 21. a lot of girls told me I'm good looking/cute!

the thing is I can talk to girls easily or at least that's what I think and I can keep the conversation going, I feel like I can be in a relationship in no time but what's stopping me is that I've never kissed a girl before...and what is she going to think about me if I suck the first time! I don't know if I'm being irrational here but I feel like that is one of the major things that stopping me from being in a relationship

and just kissing any girl in parties I just let the fear of Judging I guess take over me! and I end up doing nothing!

is it only me going through this or what?

if anyone has a good advice I would really appreciate it

thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Just relax. Kissing is super easy, and you'll learn really quickly. Don't worry about it. For the most part, it's something that comes naturally. Just don't open your mouth too much, don't use too much tongue, and don't let it be slobbery. As long as you don't do any of those things, it will be fine, and she won't judge you.

You're not the only one who's going through this. I know a guy who is your age and in college, and he recently had his first kiss. And, my best friend is almost 22 and she's never been kissed. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18. It's actually not as uncommon as it seems. There are probably girls at your school who are also in the same boat as you.

What Girls Said 1

• Relax, its really not that complicated.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I can't give you any advice because I'm in a quite identical situation. Actually just about the same age too. What I can tell you is that you are not alone. There is quite few of us and many much older so we are not in too bad situation yet. I also have many friends who are also in the same situation so be patient and hopefully you'll find someone some day.

• well as long as you don't go rigid and you don't slobber then there's not much to be bad at. you just kind of copy what she's doing to you. she can't exactly complain at that can she?

its not a big ordeal mate I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you, its not like its a skill you need to spend time learning. although just make sure your hands are in non vulga places and not her shoulders. other than that your set to go

• I hate responsibility because of this