Any dating/flirting advice for a girl who is going on a date for the first time in over 6 years?

I'm 21 years old and, technically speaking, I am going on my first date in over 6 years this Saturday. Before this date, I have been in the same relationship since I was 15 which ended a couple months ago. Dating seems so different at this point in life than it did back then (and I'm positive it is) to the point where I don't know what to do, how to act, or even how to flirt anymore. It has just been so long...

Anyways, I really, really like this guy. He is a casual friend of mine. We're going out for drinks. Any tips on how to help ensure success without coming off too aggressive or being too obvious? Since we are already friends, I would love some suggestions as to how I can ensure that I get him to see me in a different/new light.

What Guys Said 1

• You should just flirt with him a little, and convey interest a little through your words and actions.

The rest, let him take you all the way.

What Girls Said 1

• Just be yourself. You guys are friends so he already knows what you are like. Be a little more flirtatious.