Astrology and dating...Who believes in that and why?

Is there anyone here that believes in the astrological matching and profiling rated to dating. Has anyone had an experience where they could actually use some of the advice given on their "lover" or partner?

Thank you all! I also don't believe in that bs...but I have friends who base their lives and decisions on that! Its crazy. You can't judge a person on anything other than his/her behavior . Its just scary how people refuse to even interact with others based on the assumption that they won't get along.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, but it is fun to know. Many people and even myself say it's bs and it is, but still the majority of people know about their astrological sign and have basic knowledge about all of it, so I guess in the back of our minds it gives us a small indication about the other person personality we are interacting with.

Don't go putting all hopes on it though, that would be really silly.

What Guys Said 6

• It is an interesting idea, but really... it is all a bunch of nonsense when it comes right down to it. That being said, I still check mine every so often... just for fun.

• A girl told me we wouldn't get along because I was a saggitarius and she was a virgo.

I told her we wouldn't get along because horoscopes are dumb.

• Astrology is good idea, but visiting to a experience astrologer is the unique because the experience calculation can never be wrong and tis makes to improve trust in the future prediction

For Experience person get Astrology quotes regarding your life through bhriguastroconsult on Google

• People believe in that because it gives them hope even though it's pseudo science.

• Astrology is bunk. You should know this by now.

• No, it's a pseudoscience. There is no credible evidence to support it. If you believe in astrology, you might as well believe in karma, the tooth fairy and of course religion.

What Girls Said 2

• I absolutely believe we have certain personality traits according to when we are born, and numerology is intersting and makes a ton of sense if you can get past the " oh BS that's crap!" immediate reaction some people have. HAve an open mind. I DO NOT think one should base their life on it tho. That's a bit extreme. A lot comes into play such as how a person was raised, etc.. Look into the theory of Birth Order ( first middle baby, only child) Now THAT is interesting. Google birth order compatibility its crazy how much sense that makes. Also, it is true that certain signs get along better with some than other, but again, you have to take other factors into acount.

Hope that helps!

• I think its interesting to read but I don't believe in it.