Who do I choose?

I have a boyfriend we have dated on an off 3 times in 8-9 months,he has controlling,and anger issues somtimes.He left at begining of April for army basic training,and he's called me twice one he was okay,2nd one he was tired,angry,and told me I could do certain jobs in the National Guard. So I went to prom,with a guy friend I have had since 6 grade,we have dated and only broke up cause I moved away. My boyfriend knew I was going to prom w him and was kinda okay w it,problem is I'm commited to one,but really like my guyfreind still,and he likes me.Hes always sweet,a gentlemen,and doesn't want sexual stuff like my bf,and I like that he doesn't too. WHat DO I DO PLZZ! HELP ME! ="(

Most Helpful Guy

• On and off again 3 times

Control freak

Anger issues

In the armed forces (not around you anymore)

All are red flags. I'd say move on.

What Guys Said 3

• all I had to read is "anger issues"

Pick the one who dosnt have the anger issues, for your own physical and mental good.

• both

• Stick to your boyfriend.

• why? do you think I should also he's going to be all the way in Colorado

What Girls Said 3

• First guy:

Wants sexual things that I think you don't want, you just don't want to admit it and make him mad

Anger issues

You don't see him anymore

He's only called you twice and in those two calls he gave mixed emotions

On and off

Second;

Known for longer time

Didn't break up cause of relationship problems, like emotional ones

Nice to you

Doesn't make you do sexual things

Gentelmen

Now that you and I have a better picture of it all, I'd most certainly go with the second. :)

• Go for your guy friend and see what you might have with him. All any girl wants. A guy who is sweet. And a guy who has controlling issues and anger issues. Is a sign that of an abusive guy of. Not saying your boyfriend is but its a sign but like I said id go for the nice guy.

• Break up with your boyfriend, he sounds like trouble. Go with the nice one.