Was it a booty call or something more?

Theres this guy I liked since first semester of college. He recently texted me at 1am asking me to come hangout with him because he was bored. we had never hung out before in person since I had added him on Facebook and the only comunication we had was via text on rare ocasions. I immedietly thought it was a booty call but I still went over. we talked about ourselfs to each other for four hours until we had sex whixh was initiated in a odd way. so my question is- is he trying to get to know me or just wanted sex because he knows I like him and would have given him sex regardless if we had a converstaion?

Most Helpful Guy

• "He recently texted me at 1am asking me to come hangout with him"

That's called a booty call, love.

That's not to say that booty calls can't lead to more...they have in the past. But your original question is answered "Yes, it is a booty call."

What Guys Said 3

• Completely a booty call.

• Booty call. I've seen this all over. Guys charm women, promise them the world, next thing you now, baby making happens. Guy leaves,moves on to the next girl. You need to meet guys that want the same as you do

• He just want booty call.

What Girls Said 3

• Anything after 10pm is a booty call. I know a lot of guys who would have mere conversations that mean nothing just to get you in bed.

• Sounds like a booty call. Anything after ten is booty call hours, unofficially ofc

• Booty call.