Is cuddling and touching bad?

I get the vibe that women don't like to be touched while cuddling. like because cuddling is sweet and romantic or w.e. and touching is the very opposite. is there a general answer or does it just depend on the girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, at least for me, touching and cuddling are sort of two different things. If a guy is cuddling with me, that's very nice, and touching me, in a non sexual way while doing it is OK.But, if yoiure trying to touch my breast or other private parts in a sexual manner while trying to cuddle with me that's sort of a turn off, because then I get the impression you're just cuddling with me to get sez.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess it depends on the girl, but I like it. It's just that sometimes it's nice to simply cuddle without any intent to take it further.

• Touching is fine most of the time! You just have to judge it right :) I personally don't get annoyed, most girls love it, but if she doesn't seem to be in the mood then don't do it :)

• Sometimes it just happens naturally. Like when spooning and the guy puts his arm under the girl, it's normal, in my experience, for him to grab my boobs or ass and put his hand on my stomach. Sometimes outside my clothes, and sometimes inside, depending on the mood.

• some do and some don't, it depends what mood I'm in myself, if I'm tired and just want to cuddle and relax then if I'm touched sexually I get annoyed and don't like it but if I'm not tired and in a generally good mood then I don't mind it aslong as it doesn't happen all the time else I will think cuddling will always lead to something sexual which not all girls want all of the time.

• I feel the same way.

• aww:) some lads just don't realize that we don't always want everything to be made sexual sometimes we just want to feel loved!

What Guys Said 3

• Cuddling has a very different intention and is very important for woman to feel close to a guy without the intention of sex, It's about intimacy and closeness and the feeling of security, it's also about romance of being in the arms of the one who loves you. I also feel as a guy it does connect you to each other in a total different way touch can also be part of it but in a nurturing way such as the stroking of her hair,

it's all part of a healthy relationship and as guys we need to understand the importance of it in our relationships with woman.

• Depends on the girl however, from what I've noticed, most girls love cuddling and being touched. Maybe it's where they're being touched or how serious the relationship is that makes them dislike it.

• I actually agree with this. I love cuddling with guys and being touched by them. Yes it has to do with where we are being touched.

• 0|0