Girls: after a guy calls you, then what?

Okay. So you gave a guy your number. He calls you and you are not there, so he leaves a voice message.

If you receive the message, would you call him or would you text him?

So if you text a guy back after you got his call, would you prefer if he tried calling you again or just texted you?

to remove any confusion, I would never double-call or double-message. I contact her once, and wait for her to hit me back. if she doesn't, I delete her number and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd call him. If for some reason I texted him back, I don't care either way if he wants to call or text. I think in general though, if she texts you after you call then she's probably expecting a text back. I mean all in all it doesn't really matter, but that's what I'd assume.

What Girls Said 5

• Disclaimer: My response is excluding my actions for my guy friends.

Whether I was interested in a guy or not, I would call back. I assume that if one called in the first place, they would prefer to receive a call back, because that was the mode of communication they preferred.

And if I did end up texting a guy back, then once again I really wouldn't mind if he ended up calling or texting, back, unless I was busy doing something. Sorry if my comment seemed kinda useless without giving you the answer you were looking for, but one thing I can say, is that if a girl is interested, then she will find a way to contact you back, whether it is by text or phone call! Many factors play upon whether she chooses to respond through text or phone call, such as how shy she is, how busy she is, the time she responds (if its late, she probably wouldn't want to be obnoxious calling at 2 A.M) and so on. Hope this helps.

• Probably call but it also depends on what he said in his voice mail. Whether I call or text depends on where I am and if I'm out with others and if I know he's at work or he's out with friends because I won't call in certain situations, but I would definitely call if it was convenient for both of us.

• If he called me and I couldn't answer, I would listen to the voice mail (if any) and call him back ASAP, or at least a few hours after get off from work for the day.

• I'd probably shoot him a text. I wouldn't care what way he preferred to get back to me.. texting or calling, doesn't matter. Most people prefer to text rather than talk on the phone, so that's probably a safe bet.

• Id call him if I like him... Or text him. It isn't important at all if you call or text. She wants to know that you like her. Whatever you do is cute if its not too much!

What Guys Said 0