Oh my god! She can cook!?

Just wondering. Am I the only guy that's feels monster attraction for a girl that tell's you these simple word "I know how to cook". My question is on a scale on one to 10 how would you rate the ability to cook. Also, If you had the option between dating a lawyer who bought most of what she ate and to date a hair dresser who cooked most of what she ate who would you choose. The career isn't really important only the ability to cook, moreover they are both equal on looks and fitness.

I'd definitely fall for the one with the cooking ability. My mother is an asthonishing cook and I get to learn a few tips and tricks with her, but she has so much technique and experience I can't take the kitchen away from her. We've had fights believe it or not about how the kitchen should be organized. -_- she won..."when you get your own house you'll get to decide how to organize it" ouch!

So in short. one to 10 the cooking ability and between a Girl who buys what she eats VS a girl who makes what she eats who wins.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a girl, I have to say that I love this question : P

I love to cook and am good it, but I more so love cooking for others. It's a way to enjoy the act of cooking while showing others you care. Growing up, my parents would take turns cooking dinner and we always sat at the table as a family. I have great memories of the conversation, fun, and food we had and like recreating that for others.

My boyfriend is a good cook, too (and is always spoiled by his mom and grandma with great food), but he always seems to rave about my cooking. Not that it's better than his family's (not even close!), but I think it's more the act of me cooking for him that he loves. Don't get me wrong, there are days that I don't feel like cooking after a long day at work and we gladly eat out, but it doesn't beat a home-cooked meal.

• Quote: . Don't get me wrong, there are days that I don't feel like cooking after a long day at work and...

^_^ The guy who cooks makes diner. That's how it should end lol.

• lol true, but we both work long days (he more so than I) so if I get home late, odds are he's not even home yet. Which is why I usually do more of the cooking.

• if that's so then It's "RESTAURANT TIME!".

What Girls Said 5

• I'm going to be honest here...I can't cook. Unless it comes out of a can, I can't do it. I have no interest in it. I am fortunate enough to be with a guy who loves to cook. He has so much fun making things in the kitchen and I am more than happy to let him do that.

Pretty much any guy who likes cooking is up there in my mind. 'Cause I don't want to do it.

• Cooking skills are definitely a plus but they don't make or break a guy for me and that's just because I myself am an excellent cook. My mom taught me how to cook when I was growing up and I spent a lot of my teen years finding new recipes and trying them out.

Now I'm a cook at a popular (and fantastic) wood grill restaurant and I've picked up so many skills on how to make grill-prepared food. I come out of work every day smelling like barbecued heaven. I definitely notice the effect it has on guys. Better than even the most expensive perfume, that's for sure.

• And here I'm thinking everyone knew how to cook. Apparently men don't know how to.

• I grew up around a family of cooks and I can definitely cook. It's a big plus when I can find a guy that can cook.

• I can cook, and I like guys who can cook. It's a fun thing to do together sometimes.

What Guys Said 6

• Any woman that doesn't want to learn to cook, and wants to dine out all the time or live out of a microwave is unappealing in a way. I'm a vary talent cook myself. I don't plan on cooking for a woman all the time, but I do enjoy the art of cooking. It's something I actually like to do, and I find it more fun when I have someone that likes to help out working along side me. If she knows how to cook somewhat and could maybe teach me a few things I don't know then that would be great, but so long as she is open minded and wants to help out in the kitchen and is a fast learning I don't mind mentoring her. I want to be able to relax some nights and have her treat me, other times I want to create culinary concoctions on my own and treat her, and sometimes I want to work together and play. =P If a woman says she can cook, it's like cool me to. If she can't it's a do you want to learn? If so, OK. If not, then get lost...

• ^_^ Well I'm not the only one thinking that the lol

Quote: If a woman says she can cook, it's like cool me to. If she can't it's a do you want to learn? If so, OK. If not, then get lost...

• For me it's more about the attitude then the cooking in itself. I just can't really stand spoiled lazy girls. It can't really go anywhere if she's not willing and wanting to contribute.

• Spoiled girls man...I feel ya on that. I learned how to cook from my mother, and I still have a lot to learn, but at least I know I won't have to eat frozen meals or spend money to go to restaurants everyday. I'm amazed about how much money one can save just by acquiring that simple skill. You're right attitude goes a long way when you're cooking. I've cooked with one of my aunts and it felt like I was competing somehow? weird. You can tell a lot from a person's cooking skills too.

• Of course, who would feed my children otherwise?! My cooking skills, 9 in sweets 7 in food 3 for appetizers, although, it can be 10 for everything if simply following YouTube!

I would pick the hair-dresser, she can cut my hair and cook yummy food?! There's not more competition between them!

6 for the girl that can't cook.

10 for the hairdresser who can cook

9 for most other jobs plus cooking skills

• Doesn't do anything for me personally. I know how to cook, because I think it's a handy skill to have so I don't expect her to treat me any meals. So I don't which of the two I would like more, it would come down to the personality.

• Is pick the lawyer one. I would hope most people in general would be able to cook

• Okay I hear you.

Girls who can cook are incredibly a big plus points for me.

• A girl who can cook well, is a sure winner that's true. But I find the statement is like "I'm good in bed" or "I enjoy blowjobs". Easy to say, but let's see the proof first.

• That's why it's important to see her cooking and join her in the activity.

• Hmmm. Must try that - "Make me a lasagne, while sucking me off."

• ^_^ Creativity lol. that's a good way to make food.