Who would you rather date?

Would you rather date a 25 year old who was in a relationship for six years, or a 25 year old who's longest relationship was six months?

Most Helpful Guy

• That really isn't very much information to go on. I want someone that is interested in a long term relationship. So the one that was in a relationship for 6 years sounds more appealing to me. I imagine anyone that would prefer the girl who's longest relationship was 6 months, isn't as interested in a long term relationship, and is instead hoping that she is a party girl, that is an easy lay.

Of course there are more things to consider than just the length of their past relationships. Like the number or relationships, the depth of each relationship, and if they ever cheated on any of their past relationships. But with nothing else to go on, besides the information given in the description, the 25 year old with a six year commitment, shows similar values, and lifestyle to my own. There could be good reasons, why the other girl hasn't had longer relationships. More information could easily change my mind, but I am not interested in some party girl that isn't interested in a long term commitment. So it really just depends, on the details not provided here.

What Guys Said 7

• Probably the latter since we'd both be inexperienced when it comes to dating. The 6 year one would make me awkward a little since they're way more experienced. Plus, the longer the relationship they are in, it's harder for them to get over them. I'd probably hear about her ex often.

I wouldn't be opposed to dating either categories though.

• Easily the one with the six year relationship.

Provided that it wasn't six years of cheating on her part, I'd reckon she is the serious type that knows what she wants and isn't going to leave me for the first guy that shows an interest.

Note that I'm not saying that it is bad to haven't have had long lasting relationships, I'm saying that it is a huge plus if you have. To me, that is.

• If there was no other factor to count, I would choose the girl with a 6 year relationship. It would show more that she was ready for a serious relationship.

• How do you know things aren't going to be great between you 2 in either instances? It's all about taking a leap of faith and hoping for the best.

• I would like the 25 year old woman with a record of six years because it proves that she's faithful.

• I'm leaning towards the first one. The latter sounds like she could have been with a lot more guys. I don't want that.

• How many guys has each one banged?

Honestly, either one could work from that description. Would need to know more info to decide. Who is hotter and more fun, who is more long-term compatible, etc.

• The first one slept with six, and the second is still a virgin..

• So the first one got with 5 guys prior to starting a long relationship at 19? Okay. I guess neither of those sounds like a huge issue. With the second girl, it would be good to know why she never had sex and if she's open to it. I wouldn't mind taking it slow, but personally I'm not a wait until marriage guy.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't write off either, but six years is a little intimidating.

• Both give me doubts for different reasons. With guy 1, I would worry that now he just wanted to party and not settle down any time soon. I'd also worry that he's not over his ex.

With guy 2, the obvious worry is that he lacks relationship experience, and there's a possibility he's slept around a ton.