Guys if you ignore a girls text messages and her in person, and continue to check your phone in front of her?

what are you trying to do? show that you're not interested in her and don't give a sh*t bout her?

we were friends in person, why would he hate me this much?

Most Helpful Girl

• He is a jerk, stop showing him any interest and don't pay him any attention. if he chases you he likes you, if not, forget about him

What Guys Said 3

• He's being a very disrespectful a*s! Obviously he's not interested in her so he's ignoring her. I don't think he necessarily hates you. It's just that he's a complete jerk type of guy that you had as a friend but didn't realize it, but now you're seeing it for yourself. He's probably treated other friends the same when he's lost interest in them. Actually, I've noticed that sort of thing quite a few times when with other friends.., like they'll be with several friends but spend all their time texting and checking their phones. If someone does that when they're with me I walk away or start disassociating myself with them or ignore them from then on. I don't have time for people like that. So don't take it personally. He probably doesn't know how to handle new technology, and the purpose of it.

• Yes to your second question.

• Could mean one of 2 things; 1: he's a douche 2: he has some feelings for you and is shy. And just because he can talk to other girls fine and hook up dosn't mean he's not shy. Like I'm fine around girls I don't have feelings for but when a girl I'm crushing on is around me I act the way you described. I have a hard time texting because I'm scared of says something stupid and I check the time of my phone because I'm nervous. I had no idea girls saw it like this lol. But if by checking his phone you mean texting in front of you and ignoring you then he's just an ass lol.

• yea he's busy on his phone texting and even calling. he's an ass.

What Girls Said 3

• Does not give a fck about you for 500, Alex.

That's pretty cold, I'd be upset if a guy I liked treated me like that. You deserve better.

• he clearly is either

A. trying to get over you if you were close before

B. is not interested in you at all.

• He's just trying to let you know you are not first priority.