Double Standard is Okay?

I'm rather mad right now. I've been dealing with insomnia for a while now and I've been having issues with falling asleep during the day or whenever my body finally gives out. My current beau knows this, yet gets upset because I don't text back all the time. It's really frustrating that I cannot get upset at him if he doesn't text back right away because of work or lack of reception (he's a land surveyor), but if I pass out from lack of sleep, he can get mad over me not texting him back. And no, he doesn't call either, which I don't understand. Something's up. What am I not seeing?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he might think your story is BS and that you might be messing around behind his back. Have you even confronted him about WHY he's always getting upset? On another note, YOU know you're not cheating on him, so it's entirely his issue. So tell him to get over it and that you have no obligation to have to text him right away anyway. If he wants to get upset at stupid things, then let him. It sounds like temper tantrums that kids throw when they're not getting what they want.

What Girls Said 1

• It can be frustrating when people don't respond to texts. Just explain to him your situation with the insomnia and he might be more sympathetic.