What should I do when my ex contacts me?

What to do when she does contact me? My ultimate goal is to get her back. We dated for 3 1/2 years. She's 18, I'm 20. We broke up a month ago. We hung out Sunday. Had a great time. She asked me not to date anyone else, and she promised to do the same. ( I know she is telling the truth) I assume she will contact me soon. I stopped contact with her after our date. When she does text me, should I respond, and when she does ask,to hangout, should I,agree to it,or no? I don't know how strong I am to say no, or not respond, but if it gives me a better shot at getting her back, I'll do it!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Why are you two playing this game? Actually if she contacts you ask her "Why are we playing this game?" and just make up your minds. "We're not together but don't date anyone!" seems silly and a waste of time. Ugh, I can't believe I was once young.

• You should respond to her, and ask her to hang out.