What difficulties or challenges do you think black men have when it comes to the world of dating?

As a black male, I am curious as to what issues, difficulties, and challenges that my fellow black males and myself face in the dating world.

Whether you are a black male yourself, personally know any black males in the dating world, dated a black male, or are regularly approached by black males...

...

...

...be as detailed as you wish, using scenarios that you have witnessed, read about, or been a part of.

------------

Thank you for answering. 8-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Tendency to attract girls who are only interested in you on the basis of your presumed enormous penis. Also, rejection by said girls, on their discovery that it is in fact, the same as everyone else's.

What Girls Said 1

• Some black men get mad when they feel you doubt or don't trust them.it's like they feel they shouldn't have to earn your trust and that you should just fall in line

What Guys Said 6

• Well I'm white and I have no dates, so being black has nothing to do with it. In fact I know a bunch of black players who get women all the time.

• The biggest challenge is accepting your self. If you think that every girl will turn you down because of your skin color, you will be single forever. You have to be able to take chances and see how it goes. All women are different and want different things. They are not into a guy who feels bad about himself, they are gonna want one that makes them happy and can support them, and most of all, isn't ashamed of himself or her.

• Don't ever discredit yourself out. It's important that you accept who you are, so that the right person can accept you. Life isn't about taking yourself down, but building yourself up through experiences. If you never try to experience what life has to offer, you will never know what everyone thinks of you. Have faith in yourself and most of all have faith in God.

• Not being seen as a thug or a dad that'll walk out once the kid is on the way.

Really think the 2nd Parts hurts chances a lot.

• Probably most of the same things every other guy faces...

• It would be insecurity since they think that they can't get girls because of their colors.

• Most of any other guys problems and maybe a few other discriminatory issues. Many people assume that black men are scummy and jump from girl to girl. I have black friends and sadly they do not give any justice to the stereotypes. Most or all of them cheat on their wives or gf's. The black men I know online tend to talk sexually to many females online too. It happens with white guys too but maybe the stereotype is so strong that we don't see the other side.