She wants me like crazy but. didn't text back why?

She gives me her number and I text hi Celina and are you to be at... tonight... She didn't text back? I want tell her I'm sorry I'm not going to text anymore. I'm not the type. She seen me talking to really hot girls who approach me and flirt and try for me all year long.. Other girls text back. I want to dump her back. Why beg me then act like iwish I had you then not text? She's a Christian like me. I'm not a stalker and I'm going to tell her so and dump her. How rude. You agree?

She kept trying to get me but I just blew her off. I've had so many girl opportunities that I just want to be with someone. I also have had my heart strings jerked on and then never got a thing. I'm very burnt out on this type of game play. I did give her a week..

Most Helpful Guy

• It must be that she's just busy.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• I think you might be jumping to conclusions too quickly. She could be busy, sick, her phone could be dead, you really just don't know. Give it a couple of days. If she doesn't respond by then, then yes just move on.

What Guys Said 1

• could she just be too shy to answer? just leave it, don't text her again, but when or if she text you again do something similar like play hard to get or busy/taken whatever ^_^