Why hasn't he called or texted?

He works contract assignments that take him out of the country for months at a time. He left a week ago and has not called emailed or texted. I did see him logged on to the dating site which we meet recently. We've only been seeing each other a couple of weeks so maybe it's because we are so new. I am confused as to what I should do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to slow down a little. You met on a dating site so who knows what his intentions are. Is he looking to date/hookup/casually date/relationship etc. Since you two are "new" then relax and enjoy the newness of it. There is no reason to figure out what you are or what he's doing. Let him set the pace of things. He is the one on constant call so its not fair for you to chase him and wonder why he isn't calling/texting right away. Just relax, enjoy yourself, and eventually he will come around when he gets the time and will call/text more frequently, especially as you get to know each other better.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe he's too busy and/or he doesn't feel as close as you do, yet.

• What sort of contract assignments?

• The fact that you're still new to him is the determining factor.

Send him a text/e-mail.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah that's probably a bad sign, I know somebody who's probably double your age on a dating site and if he's seeing someone for a couple of weeks they usually get in contact every 2/3 days. The fact that he logged into the site too is a bad sign.

• depends if you want long distance