Girls, what do you like to talk/text about?

In texting this girl I like but I don't know what to talk about, what do you girls like to talk about?

Most Helpful Girl

• How well do you know this girl? You could try asking some getting-to-know-you kind of questions. Ask her about her interests, and tell her yours. If you feel nosy by asking, tell her about yourself, because she may have the same interests as you. You could always play the 20 questions game, where you alternate asking each other questions about each other. That way you won't be asking too much, or sharing too much either. Good luck ;) I'm sure you'll think of something.

What Girls Said 9

• I personally love to get fun when I text someone, so I like a guy that can send me something funny. I also like when someone sends me something that'll automatically make me smile :D then, after that, the conversation just flows because we have something to talk about.

• I agree with genyboo, everyone is different! Personally I enjoy a fun, sarcastic banter on the most part, with some more intriguing questions about the other person in between. Lemme know if you want more specifics :) G'luck!

• I talk about every topic except cars, I text about nothing. Freaking hate texting since I am always using my hands for other things.

• Mainly interests and hobbies.Social life and work/school life.

• Ask what her childhood was like, girls tend to have overly fond memories.

• Well girls differ, what I may enjoy she may not! I like to ask about your day and conversation just happens I feed off persay my boyfriend answer and it last until we run out of minutes :) let it flow bro!

• ask her what her goals are in life

• Man, talk about your interests and ask her about her hobbies, ect. Isn't there something you'd like to know?

• talk about her and the things she's into. she wants to feel listened too. every girl does. play truth or dare or would you rather.

What Guys Said 0