Two Proms? I need some advice as to what I should do!

Hello. So my dilemma is I have a girlfriend we've been dating for about 3 months. I am a year older than her. I have already gone through the prom experience, the photos, the "pre-prom" the post prom, and I was just wondering any tips on how to enjoy myself. I'm really nervous because I'm afraid of the looks I will be getting from other people and how I will feel with a billion photos going up online (Facebook,twitter). Any helpful advice to help me through this? THANKS!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know if there is a cultural difference or not, but in my town, it's common for people to go to many proms, perhaps every year of high school. I went to 2 proms, as did most of my friends.

What Girls Said 2

• do you hate pics? or do you fear someone else will see them(an ex?) if you have nothing to hide,just strike a pose and have a fun time

• You may have gone through the prom experience before but I doubt your girlfriend has. I would make it the best experience for her. Make her night special. She wants to share this with you. Don't complain just enjoy.

What Guys Said 2

• Self consciousness is the cross we all bear.But...all self consciousness is, is doing other peoples thinking for them. STOP IT!Why do you ASSUME they will think bad things? If you must ASSUME...ASSUME positive stuff.That's what makes people like Donald Trump, Donald Trump.People think guy like him are confident. He ain't. He just doesn't care what others think.Are you so vain that you think others really think about you that much? They may make a remark or two but then their spongie little brains will be captivated by something new and you be the last thing on their mind.

• Just enjoy the moment.Be spontaneous.