What is he going to think?....

I dated my boyfriend for 2 years and had lived with him for a year and a half. In March 2013, we got into a fight that turned somewhat physical and I panicked and called the cops. I was also 5 weeks pregnant with his child. He kinda pushed me a little bit and of course me being pregnant, I felt that I should call the cops on him for putting his hands on me. All he wanted to do was talk. He is NEVER the type to push, hit, or hurt me. And so that day he was arrested and spent the night in jail. And was released the next morning. When he went to court, he was ordered a no-contact order by the judge and was ordered to move out of the apartment. So I packed my stuff and moved out asap and now I'm at my parents. And he's living with his friend. We would talk all the time after that and have not been caught.

A month after that, he started to become distant and his reason was he didn't want to go back to jail and told me to wait til July then the order would be dropped, so I could understand that. But it made me a little pissed off that he wouldn't text me for the longest time and then all of a sudden start texting me. Off and on. I was being a pregnant, worried woman over my boyfriend. I care so much about him and love him so much and I didn't want him to leave because I wasn't getting the support I needed from my family. He started telling me to leave him alone because I would send him texts after texts. And he wouldn't reply. And he told me that if I didn't leave him alone, he would change his number. And guess what? I didn't listen. I got angry and we got into a fight. And because of that he was done and first blocked me from calling him. But I still texted. And then a week after he changed his number without telling me and I haven't heard from him since. It's been 3 days without any contact whatsoever and it makes me wonder what he's doing and what he feels. I know I hurt him, badly. This relationship meant a lot to him.

So today (4/28/13) I decided to send a hand written, 13 page letter to his workplace apologizing but not begging to get back with him. I put myself in his shoes and admitted to what I did wrong and asked for forgiveness, and told him how much he means to me and how much this relationship means to me. I'm just scared that he's not going to want to read it. It doesn't have my name on it. I just wrote his name on the envelope. He doesn't work til tomorrow and I'm sitting here wondering what he's going to think. I need help! I'm going insane!

What Guys Said 1

• The thought of going to jail scares him. You should be mindful of that.

What Girls Said 1

• What do you mean when you say that he kinda pushed you a little bit? I don't know what to make of that. Someone either pushes you or they don't. There is no 'kinda' and 'little.' It sounds to me like you're admitting to over-reacting by calling the cops, letting him spend the night in jail for the night, and then end up in court with a no-contact order, in which case you had plenty of time to stop those chain of events. I think he's probably seen a side of you that he really doesn't like and that's why he wants zero contact with you. I'd try and give him some breathing space for a few weeks; give him a chance to miss you.

• I he just moved me out of the way. And all I think about is him just completely ignoring me and not coming back for his child or the relationship we once had.