Why did he not text me?

So this guy I texted him for a hour and then he said if he text back late it's cause I'm in the movies so I just said we don't have to text I didn't know you we're in the movies and he's said ill message you after? and I said ok:) bye and he hasn't texted me yet its the next day it's like 4:00 pm right now.But yesterday when we were talking was like at 8 pm he was in the movies .Why didn't he text me yet ? And I'm not going to text him cause then ill seem pushy and when we were texting he put a winky face but I'm pretty sure doesn't mean anything lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Busy...and probably just forgot or didn't want to wake you up that night because he tought it was late. Just text him already...

What Guys Said 1

• It's just a day.

Or perhaps, he just doesn't want to come up as clingy or desperate.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's nothing to worry about...maybe he was busy or wants to give you all his attention. It shouldn't be long now. Good luck!