Have you ever dated a guy or girl who was a repeat cheater—and thought you could change him?

Have you ever dated a guy/girl who was a repeat cheater—and thought you could change him?

• Yes
    10% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • No
    90% (9)100% (5)93% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• IMO people who cheat are non-monogamous people. There isn't anything wrong with that, but they have no business entering into monogamous relationships.

Non-monogamous people need to learn how to enter into non-monogamous relationships. Its not that hard.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No. I know better than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • SUre- I think most people attempt that at least once in their lives... it's like a rite of passage or something. I did it, I failed miserably. Now ask me wouldI try that sh*t *again*.

No. No, I wouldn't. I learned my lesson!

0|0
    0|1
  • Some guys would think a girl can change them, few do actually change because they wanna change, others would just stay the way they are and may even get worse. I wouldn't be with someone who cheated more than once though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Say what? The only ones who think they can change other people are women. Women are the ones who constantly think they can change a guy. A guy with a girl never is looking for her to change him and doesn't care to change. Only if the guy changes. I imagine a girl being with a guy doesn't expect him to change her. I don't get why girls think they can change men at all. It's insulting to us.

• because like if you were with a girl and she likes you and you have some bad habits she has 2 options either to change you to the better or leave you, unless she can handle your bad habits! and some girl take it as a challenge, but to get things clear, are you saying that all guys don't really care to change ? and that they wouldn't change for a girl ?

• No never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated cheaters time and time again, but never had intentions to change them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Once a cheater always a cheater.

you are fine ;) ;) you single? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

And by the way... YOU ARE HOT!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't date cheaters. That would be like turning my back on a rabid dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I ever were to find out someone cheated, I'd never date them or dump them on the spot. I don't deal with cheaters.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, I've noticed guys never try and usually change a girl. It's always the girl that feels they can and should change a guy. And you know what girls? F***that. Stop it. It's insulting to us and it's just stupid of you to do. I mean, look at it this way, if a guy was coming at you trying to change you to fit them, you'd be insulted too right? Like "why can't you accept me for who I am?" kinda thing? Stop it, girls, just freaking stop it.

• I've never involved myself with someone like that.

0|0
    0|0