Why has he not kissed me?

So there's this guy I've been talking to since December. We would text on a daily but we've only hung out about four times since we're both so busy with school and work! Point is, we get along really well and I guess it's obvious he's a interested in me since he's the one always offering to hang out. (I wanna consider them dates!) when we hang out we get along so well and can talk about anything for ever! the last time we hung out we went out to dinner, movies, and just hung out in his car till 4 am just talking about everything! now I was really wanting a goodbye kiss or something by now, but all we did was hug goodbye and agree to hang out again, and that was that. Now I'm curious to know why he hasn't made a move, and I'm thinking maybe a should just go for it? Maybe he doesn't fully know how intrested I am ? I don't know what's up!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just kiss him if the opportunity comes up. He must be just shy.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's shy or nervous as well as inexperieced so he doesn't want to make a move and look like a bufoon if he gets rejected, you should try to move in for the kiss

What Girls Said 1

• He might be shy or nervous... or thinks of you as just a friend. But dinner and movies doesn't sound like just a friend type situations.